Here are 10 pointers
to get along better with others:
(1) Say less than you think. Cultivate a calm
voice, how you say it often means the most.
(2) Make promises sparingly, keep them faithfully.
(3) Never lose opportunities to say a kind word to
or about somebody. Praise work well done.
(4) Be genuinely interested in others. Let everyone
you meet feel that you regard them as if they are the only person that matters
in the world.
(5) Be cheerful as best you can.
(6) Keep an open mind on all debateable questions.
There's a big difference between discussing something and arguing something
without listening to a different viewpoint.
(7) Don't give in to gossip. It is so destructive.
(8) Respect the feelings of others.
(9) Pay no attention to those who think less of
you. There are always knockers in this world but know that there are many more
people willing to uplift and encourage.
(10) It won't cost you anything, smile!!